The easy-to-use LS-B4 is designed to boost machine production and give you accurate, one-person control at a price suitable for any budget.
Using a laser as its reference, the LS-B4 visually provides the machine operator with grade information needed for continuous, accurate work. Fewer passes are required to reach final grade, so operators benefit from the LS-B4's timesaving simplicity.
- Bright 3-color display
- Cordless operation
- Optional remote display
- Indicate or automatic control
Bright 3-color display:
- Yellow lower indication, green on-grade indication, and red raise indication.
Selectable on-grade band widths:
- Fine mode: ± 6mm, Coarse mode: ± 20mm
- Optional rechargeable batteries for cordless use.
Power-saving mode and auto-shutoff:
- The sensor automatically powers down to prolong battery life when not in use.
- The unique photocells are compatible with all brands of laser transmitters.
Universal clamp (LS-B4A and LS-B4B):
- Allows simple transfer from one machine to another. Works easily with any machine so you only need one receiver for any job.
Trackerjack and RD-2 compatible:
- Use with the RD-2 remote display unit for grade indication right in the cab or buy a stand-alone sensor to mount on a Trackerjack pole!